Black Horticultural Lava Rock Soil
- EASY TO MAINTAIN — Focus on the most satisfying part of maintaining a plant. Adding porous lava rocks instead of mulch to maintain plants like orchids, succulents, cacti, and bonsai trees ensures proper drainage while maintaining moisture.
- IDEAL DRAINAGE — The porosity of lava rocks allows for excellent drainage while maintaining moisture within soil to allow your newly potted, acid-loving plants to cultivate and flourish
- CUSTOMIZABLE MIX — Lava Rock is used as a soil additive or top dressing in the art of bonsai. TOYPOPOR lava rock soil additive can be mixed with ingredients such as pine bark fines, granite grit, calcined clay, and or dirt to create soil specific to your needs.
- MULTI-USE — The temperature tolerance and quality of TOYPOPOR lava rocks make it useful for filling aquariums, ashtrays, fire media, garden soil amendment, fire pits, in addition to top dressing for plants.
- USEFUL AND SIZE: The black lava rock is 2.2LB. Volcanic rock great as a ground cover or for garden paths and planter beds. Helps to maintain moisture, aerate soil, prevent erosion, and improve drainage.